Monday, February 15, 2010

Click Per Action

We have discussed online marketing, mostly affiliate marketing.  There are other types of products or sevices that a baby boomer might use to supplement retirement income. One such business is Click Per Action or CPA.  In this kind of business, we advertise products or services owned by others.  This is similar to affiliate marketing because it requires no inventory, no shipping and no customer service.  The difference is that no sale is required.  A CPA affiliate gets paid for causing an action.  For example, the only CPA business I have is with a mortgage company.  I bring traffic to my site and get paid for each application that gets filled out.  The person who fills out the application does not have to actually close on the loan.  I simply get paid for the action of the the application being completed and submitted.  It makes no difference what happens after that, I have earned my commission.  The website is
www.americanmortgagemarketing.com/8128

I am looking at a couple more CPA opportunities right now.  I will report back once I learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment