Friday, December 3, 2010

Total Profit Plan

This is another excellent way to get started making money online and you need no prior technical knowledge to succeed.  It combines a lot of things that we have dicussed in the past.  This pertains to affiliate marketing, specifically with Clickbank.   This is not a free system but you can try it for 7 days for just $1.  If you want to continue, it will be an additional charge of $67.  Even though I have nearly 50 blogs and websites already I signed up for this myself.

With this program, you get 50 established websites.  You need no hosting nor do you need a domain name nor product.  A domain name name typically will cost you $20 and hosting about $10/mo for one such site.  If you paid $140 per year for 50 sites, it would cost you $7000 annually.  This is a super deal.

In addition to the sites, he provides considerable training on how to send traffic to your websites for free.  For example, he shows you how to do a Squidoo lense and how to set up blogs.

I have often told you that I do not discuss get rich schemes in this blog.  This is just a simple process to earn a bit of money online to supplement your retirement income.  If you make just $1 per day on each website, you will earn $50 per day, $1500 per month or $18,000 per year.  Won't that make a big difference in your life?

If the answer is yes, go to this site and signup.  If it's not for you, cancel within 7 days and you have only lost $1 but don't give up.  This will eventually work.

I will give you a word of warning, after you pay your one dollar, they make some qick pitches to sll you additional products.  Do not buy them, back out and you will have the page mailed to you by way of e-mail.

http://0284bg3358apjzhcsd163h1dug.hop.clickbank.net/

4 comments:

  1. Clickbank is so powerful. I think I need to start this asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tip !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep on readin all your srticle and I beleive it helped me a lot. I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sthere any way that i can contact you, I have so many questions regarding clickbank

    ReplyDelete